Our approach is to deliver practical solutions that will minimise cost, maximise the efficient handling of the dispute and ensure the best outcome for your business.
The team has extensive experience in successfully resolving complex and high value disputes. Due to our global reach, we are able to cover a wide range of industry sectors and clients benefit from our local, on-the-ground knowledge in the jurisdictions in which we work.
We are particularly experienced in the early assessment of contentious issues, deploying lean teams to partner with your in-house commercial, compliance and legal teams. We provide strategic advice to help you resolve the matter quickly. If that can’t be achieved, we will devise a clear plan for resolving your dispute and will project manage all the necessary litigation, arbitration and regulatory matters on your behalf.
We will also advise you on the preventative options available to help reduce regulatory and dispute risk. These include preparing and implementing remedial and risk management plans to ensure you comply fully with regulatory and legislative requirements.
Areas of expertise
- Contract litigation
- Distribution disputes
- Disputes regarding industrial equipment, engineering and construction
- Real Estate litigation
Corporate Litigation & Post-M&A Disputes
- Post-M&A disputes
- Shareholders’ disputes
- D&O liability and corporate compliance
- Capital markets litigation – restructuring
International Arbitration & Mediation
- International arbitration: party representation and arbitrator
- Mediation and ADR
- Strategic advice and case management
Product Liability & Product Safety
- Product liability defence
- Managing and coordinating multi-jurisdictional disputes
- Regulatory product compliance
- Product recall advisory, national and multi-jurisdictional
- Redress claims within the manufacturing and supply chain